Friday, June 6, 2014

Georgia: Restrained by Bree Gildford

Genre:
Lesbian/BDSM

Smashwords Description:
'Georgia: Restrained' is a story about two women and what happens when the naughty thoughts of one, become a rather pleasurable reality for both of them!

My Review:
Gildford does not waste any time jumping into her sex scene, starting this story already in the heat of things. I have to admit that I am a big sucker for BDSM and also for lesbian erotica. By putting the two together, Guildford has created a particularly enticing story! With the nature of this being lesbian erotica, I appreciated how Guildford clearly knew how to pleasure woman as well as what women want. She was clearly able to gracefully transition between both roles: the giver and the receiver. In less than 3,000 words Guildford creates a short sexy scene that will harbor arousal.

Available on Smashwords
More Books by Guildford
Follow Gildford on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your honest, very kind review! I am glad you enjoyed the story :) I would love to know what you think of the other stories in the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - It's my pleasure!! Please feel free to submit the other stories in the series through my policies page :D

      Delete
  2. I love lesbian stories, question though. Is there any anal involved?

    ReplyDelete