Monday, July 14, 2014

Confessions of a Temptress by Scarlett M Flynn


Genre:
Poetry

Synopsis:
a collection of seventeen erotic poems, celebrating flesh and desire.

My Review:
As I have said before on this blog, I am not the best reviewer for poetry. I don't know the different terms associated with it and I'm not terribly well trained with examining it. However, I did notice that Scarlett varied up the different poetry styles that she used, and each read as very fitting for the specific poem at hand. I liked how the poems progressed, building on themselves to create erotic imagery. Unlike the previous book of poetry I've reviewed, The Book of Real and Imaginary Girlfriends by Moctezuma Johnson, Confessions of a Temptress is more of your traditional poetry. And so, for those who like their poetry to have more structure, Confessions of a Temptress will turn you on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment